The cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user or your computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and no harming your computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the session browser (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept as standard cookies and, regardless of them, allow or prevent in the security settings, the temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – the stored data will not be linked in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies is using this website?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow to the user the navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that may exist as, for example, control the traffic and the data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that integrate an order, perform the process of purchasing and order, perform the request of registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social media.
- Personalization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined, based on different criteria in the user´s terminal as such would be a language, type of browser, through which the user has access to the service, the local configuration from where the user access to the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that appropriately treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. Thus, it analyzes your navigation in our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer to you.
- Third-party Cookies: Past-racing website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, of utilization of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If you have any doubts about this policy of cookies, you can contact us writing to: info (@) past-racing.com